- 250 Onwards INR
- Aggregate Impact Value Test Apparatus is used for determining the aggregate impact value.
- This apparatus is used for penetration test on a wide variety of materials such as greases
- 240 Volt (v)
Aggregate Impact Value Test Apparatus
Quality Standard : As Per IS 2386 (P-IV)
Aggregate Impact Value Test Apparatus is used for determining the aggregate impact value. The Sturdy Construction consists of a base and support columns to form a rigid framework around the quick release trigger mechanism to ensure an effective free fall of the hammer during test.
- The free fall can be adjusted through 3805 mm
- Height of The Fall Hammer: 380+-5 mm
- Aggregate impact value test apparatus is supplied complete with a cylindrical measure of 75 mm dia x 50 mm depth
- 12 Per Week
- 2 Week
- Export Worthy
- CE & ISO
Office No. 303, Third Floor, D-288-89/10 Wadhwa Complex, Vikas Marg, Laxmi Nagar,, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India